Diesel System Clean (DSC)
• cleans injectors, nozzles, compression rings and valve seats
• extends injector life and reduces down time
• controls smoke emissions and removes tar and varnishes
• improves fuel stability
• prevents wax formation and isolates moisture in the fuel
• lubricates all moving parts of the diesel system
Area of application: For all diesel engines, particularly recommended for direct fuel injection and common-rail systems
Application: Add to the fuel tank. Add every 6 months to the diesel system before filling up with diesel.
Application Consumption: 250 ml for up to 60 ltr. diesel.
Reaction time Works: during operation.
Diesel Anti Smoke Significantly reduces exhaust smokeand unpleasant "rattling“ noises of all stationary and mobile...
This DIESEL Service KIT is a great solution and maintenance between oil changes. It includes...
DPF Catalyst Cleaner Product properties: The DPF/Catalyst Cleaner dissolves and removes all contamination and soot residues...