• removes all sludge, dirt and contamination from internal engine surfaces
• boosts power and reduces oil and fuel consumption by removing harmful varnish deposits from the piston ring and upper cylinder area
• cleans and quietens hydraulic valve lifters
• neutralizes engine acids
• extended life span of the engine
Area of application: For all petrol and diesel engines, gearboxes and differentials.
Consumption: Add to old oil, run engine at idle for 10-15 minutes. Drain as normal, fit new filter and fill up with new oil.
Application Consumption: 250 ml for 5 ltr. oil
Reaction time: Approx. 15 minutes
Recomendation: after oil change add 43218 AUTOPROFI Nano Engine Protect 250ml
AUTOPROFI NANO ENGINE PROTECT - 250ML
Product properties: Nano Engine Protect creates a highly active nano barrier in the oil which protects all the internal surfaces of engines and equipment such as oil system, manual gearboxes and differentials. Seals, o-rings and shaft seals are kept supple. Improved oil flow during cold start, smoother and quieter engine running, improved performance, extended life of equipment, and excellent “run dry” emergency properties
Area of application: Service product for use in the oil system of 4-stroke petrol and diesel engines. Applicable for common rail as well as pump injector fuel systems and recommended for engines with turbo charger, catalytic converter and DPF filters. Compatible with all engine oils.
Application: Add to oil system after each oil change. We recommend cleaning the oil system with AUTOPROFI Engine Clean (43210) before use. Observe the maximum oil quantity! In power-steering systems, manual transmissions and differentials use at ratio 1:10.
- Note: When using in vehicles with wet clutch, observe the manufacturer's instructions!
Application Consumption: 250 ml sufficient for 5 liters of oil. Mixing ratio: 1:20
Reaction time: while engine is running
AUTOPROFI PETROL SYSTEM CLEAN - 250ML
- Product properties:
- removes gum and varnish from the entire fuel system
- removes carbon deposits and contamination inside the combustion chamber
- gives clean and powerful combustion
- provides clean and powerful combustion and optimizes emissions
- binds humidity and condense water
- lubricates and protects the fuel system
- increases life span of the engine Product properties For all petrol engines.
Area of application: For all petrol engines.
Application: Add every 6 months to the fuel system before filling up with petrol.
Application Consumption: 250 ml for 60 ltr. petrol = 15.85 Gallons
Reaction time: Works during operation